Friday 23 October 2009

Great Marketing Website for Independent Professionals

I've recently discovered a web site that I have found really useful. It's called Action Plan Marketing. It's a site for Independent Professionals who are not so good at marketing their services and want to be better at attracting clients.

The site contains a huge amount of free information and also sells some great products. I signed up on their Fast Track to More Clients Programme, and it is the most useful guide I've found for marketing my services.

It is incredible value for money - just the manual (which you get to download) and the e-course itself would be a "no-brainer" spending decision. But you also get access to a coaching conference call every month, an online discussion forum, recorded and transcribed interviews with top experts, as well as loads of samples and templates.

If you are an Independent Professional (i.e. a coach, trainer, consultant, accountant, or any other service provider) I recommend you check out the site and make sure to get the free Marketing Plan Workbook and first chapter of the manual. This link will take you there: www.actionplan.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment